DEVELOPING CONFLICT RESOLUTION SKILLS
We offer a fully customized learning experience designed to train and teach business leaders and teams in the workplace how to develop skills to manage both Negative and Positive conflict.
Training experiences can be ½ day, full day or 2-day custom designed around the needs of the individuals participating either as a team or individually.
The training is confidential and utilizes confidential pre-course on-line testing and analysis of the individuals’ needs and perceptions.
Key Topics covered may include:
- The Costs of Conflict to Individuals and Organizations
- The Causes of Conflict
- Understanding Conflict
- Leadership and Management: The Conflicts Truth
- Employee and Individual Differences in Styles: Self Assessments
- Conflict is not a Bad Word; Positive Conflict Outcomes
- Communication Skills to Address Conflict
- Humor can be your friend in Conflict
- Getting Great Results with Customer Conflicts
- Positive Outcomes from Conflict; Putting it All together
- + MORE
Why should I spend time on this training?
- Conflict is more than a disagreement; it impacts productivity and results.
- Conflict only gets worse if left untreated.
- Perception influences conflict responses.
- Conflict is an opportunity to improve relationships.
Will this really work?
- US Employers view conflict handling as a “critical” leadership skill.
- 95% of attendees reported that it helped them in their roles.
- 45% state it makes them more confident handling Conflict Situations.
- 35% report more positive outcomes for parties in dispute.
- 40% report that it enabled them to avoid escalation of Conflicts.
- 25% reported that it taught them to “give in” gracefully.
- 76% reported that Positive Outcomes increased innovation and ideas.
Who do we work with?
- Corporate Teams
- Small Business Teams
- Personalized Small Group Trainings
- Government Trainings
- Board Members
Area of Service (Service areas vary, please call to confirm)
- New Mexico
Each training is customized based on the business, individual or group. Pricing will be based upon each individual Conflict Management Training.
Ready to get started? Give us a call at (575) 339-2208 or complete the form below and a member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.